At Invigorate Health & Performance we are committed to constantly evolving the level of care provided in our clinics and producing a positive impact on both patients and practitioners.
We are on a mission to build a team of passionate clinicians who resonate with our values; make a difference, be better and do more, and who are dedicated to consistently providing exceptional care to our patients.
Our culture is centered around growth, learning, and collaboration, and we strive to create an environment where our team can thrive both personally and professionally.
We are looking for a physiotherapist to help us make a difference to the lives of more people as our appointment schedule is currently at capacity. The successful candidate will be aligned with our values and able to slot into our clinic to take on an existing client load while generating new leads. They will be able to confidently work autonomously while embracing the in-house mentoring provided to learn from our supportive team.
- Conduct assessments and develop treatment plans for patients with musculoskeletal conditions
- Administer manual therapy, exercise therapy, and other modalities to help patients achieve their goals
- Document patient progress and communicate with other members of the healthcare team
- Collaborate with colleagues to provide the best possible care to patients
- Continuously pursue professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest research and techniques in chiropractic/physiotherapy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Valid licence to practice in Australia
- Strong clinical reasoning and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and learning
Why Work With Us:
- Opportunity to work in a purpose-driven company with a strong commitment to patient care and team collaboration
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation package including 1:1 mentoring and CPD allowance
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
- Access to ongoing professional development and learning opportunities
If you are passionate about patient care, committed to professional growth, and want to work in a dynamic and high-performing team environment, please submit your application including your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.