Our mission is to provide high quality physiotherapy, to help our clients achieve optimal health and performance.
Our company has strong values. These include;
- Growth Mindset: Our whole team has a positive and forward thinking mindset in the health space. We are constantly seeking more efficient and effective ways to provide a high quality service to our clients.
- Honesty: Communication is one of our teams best attributes. We value open and honest communication throughout the client journey and are searching for the best results for each client.
- Confidence: We pride ourselves in our assessment skills, so our clients can be confident in our ability to help them achieve their goals. This is due to our team constantly upskilling themselves with the latest courses and research to stay at the top of their game.
- Genuine Care: Our clients are always at the forefront of our minds and we pride ourselves on the relationships we are able to build with our clients while helping them achieve their health goals.
- Knowledge: we are 100% committed to providing top quality care to our clients. Therefore, our practitioners are committed to constant improvement.
Each of our clients will experience a comprehensive assessment, effective personalised treatment, education about their condition and an exercise prescription to get them on their way. They will also get results quickly, in a supportive environment.
As a physiotherapy practice, we aim to create a positive environment for our staff and promote work-life balance. Our staff also strive to continually develop their knowledge of treatment, management and rehabilitation to be at the top of their game.
Our journey began in 2017 when we opened a small clinic inside a CrossFit Gym. Since then our vision has continued to grow and we are constantly evolving and seeing exciting changes.
In 2018, we expanded into Spring Farm Medical Centre and in 2020 we expanded again into a stand-alone clinic in the Southern Highlands.
This has seen us provide our services to a more diverse group of clients, meaning our practitioners are effective in treating any demographic, from any walk of life.