Invigorate Health and Performance is looking for more than just a Women’s Health Physiotherapist. We are looking for the next member of our core team who wants to grow with our business.
Our purpose is to constantly evolve the level of care provided in our clinics and produce a positive impact on both patients and practitioners. At Invigorate, you are not just a number. Neither are our patients. We want you to achieve the best results both professionally and personally, while helping your clients tick off their goals.
Right now, our Clinic is expanding and we want to continue to provide high quality care to Women in our community to get them back to living a fulfilled life.
What do we need?
We are looking for a physiotherapist who is competent or highly driven towards working in the Women’s Health Space. This will include working with clients we are experiencing the following:
- Stress/Urge Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic Pain (Vaginismus, vulvodynia, PGP)
- IBS and Outlet Obstruction
- Overactive Bladder
- General Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
Truly, we could go on about this forever. We have a close knit team with an exceptional culture, a laugh is never far away and the support we have for each other personally and professionally is tangible. Our team are constantly striving to improve our clients lives for the better, this is focused around improving themselves.
We offer $1,000 per year for your professional development and support our team in every way we can. This includes the following:
- Competitive salary packages
- Job flexibility to support your work/life balance
- Fully-paid “Mental Health Day” per year
- Weekly patient meetings with your Team Leader to ensure patient outcomes
- Weekly inservice to progress your clinical skills
- Full admin support
What do we need from you?
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration as a Physiotherapist or new graduate who will get their registration soon
- SIRA accreditation or the ability to attaining this
- Ability to build rapport with the clients and families you are working with
- Seeking to always further your clinical skills, no matter your level of experience
- Contributes to our positive work culture
- Provide high quality customer service
- Availability to work part-time or full time
- Excited to teach and mentor junior members of staff and students
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, make sure you reach out. We would love to chat with you.